Does your kiddo have monsters under the bed, or ghosts in the dark? My kids sure do think so! I've never quite understood where those wild imaginations come up with the crazy story about monsters and ghosts in the dark, but it has kept me up at night with both of my kids many times.
I recently came across the cutest toys called ScareMeNots, and they are perfect for "protecting" your little one from all the things that go bump in the night. Basically, they are "monsters for your monsters", haha! Isn't that adorable?
ScareMeNots are stuffed monsters that are specially trained at an academy to keep all the "bedtime scaries" far away. They learn to stay awake all night, see in the dark, and can even hang from their tails! Once they graduate, they come home to children everywhere and protect them for their bedtime fears.
ScareMeNots work their magic by being able to hang from their tails, with the help of a velcro strip. They can hang anywhere your child is afraid and need "protecting". They can hang under beds, in closets, from curtain rods, or just anywhere they are needed.
There are several ScareMeNots to choose to from. With cute names like Guardian Gus, Defender Dave, and Courageous Carrie, your kiddo is sure to find one that is perfect for their liking.
The great folks at ScareMeNots were generous enough to let Miss Sassy have one of her very own, so she won't be scared at night anymore. She checked out the website with me, and she chose Watchdog Wally to come hang out with her.
I have to say, this has to be one of the best ideas ever, because she has slept with Watchdog Wally every night, and has not been scared at all since he came home. Not only does he keep all the scaries away, but he also goes along on car trips with us, and hangs out during the day, too.
I absolutely love the ScareMeNots, and recommend them to anyone with kids who are scared at night. The quality of the material is also really great. It's really soft, and seems to hold up well. We got the full-size one, but they are also available in a travel size. I think Watchdog Wally will be a part of our family for quite a while!
Guess what!! ScareMeNots has generously offered for one BeeCute reader to win a ScareMeNot monster of their very own! Now you will be able to sleep easy.
You can purchase a full-size ScareMeNot monster for $24.99, and the travel size for $14.99. They are available to purchase online at www.scaremenot.com.
**Mandatory Entry** You must be a follower of my blog on Google Friend Connect to enter. (Look at the top left corner of the blog and click Join this Site.) Then, go to ScareMeNot and tell me which monster is your favorite. (1 entry total for mandatory) Leave your entries below in the comments. Note: You must enter the mandatory entry before doing the extra entries, or you will be disqualified. Also, you must leave a valid email address on all entries so I have a way to contact you if you are chosen as the winner. Read the rules HERE for entering my giveaways.
1) LIKE ScareMeNot on Facebook and tell them BeeCute sent you. (1 entry)
2) Follow ScareMeNot on twitter and tell them BeeCute sent you. (1 entry, leave your twitter name please.)
3) Follow BeeCute (@mandmvaught) on twitter and leave me your twitter name. (1 entry)
4) Like BeeCute on facebook (top right corner of blog, you can click LIKE on the widget) (1 entry)
5) Subscribe to BeeCute email newsletter. (top right corner, and you must confirm it when you get the confirmation email. I will check.) (2 entries)
6) Tweet this giveaway. May be done up to 5 times daily, at least an hour apart. You must leave the url link of your tweet with your entry. (1 entry per each tweet) You may use your own tweet including a link to this site and @ScareMeNot and @mandmvaught or you can copy/paste the following:
Kids scared of dark? #WIN a @ScareMeNot toy from @mandmvaught & have Sweet Dreams again! http://tinyurl.com/3qbzh29 Ends 6-19
7) Tell me where you found this giveaway. (1 entry)
8) Share this giveaway on facebook and link @BeeCute and in the post (may be done one time daily). (2 entries per post)
9) Blog about this giveaway. You must include a link to this giveaway in your post and have at least 25 followers. Leave the link to your blog post in the comments with your entry. (3 entries)
Contest will end on June 19th, 2011 at midnight CST. Open to the US only. Winner will be selected at random, and contacted by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I did receive the featured product for the review. All opinions stated are completely honest and 100% mine based on trying out the product. Please use your own judgement when choosing products for your family.